SUPPORT NASSAU-SUFFOLK AUTISM SOCIETY OF AMERICA- NSASA
Captain: Suzanne Reek
Join our team and help us support the cause! We are participating in an annual fundraising bike ride to raise money for autism and disABILITIES.
Did you know that …
- Every 21 minutes a child is diagnosed with Autism
- 13% of our population that lives with a disABILITY.
- Autism is the 2nd most prevalent developmental disorder in the world, but receives less federal funding than any other disorder affecting children.
- Only 15% of these with an intellectual and/or developmental disability are employed.
- We need your support to provide hope for those individuals dealing with Autism each day.
We would appreciate any effort on your behalf to support our journey and improve the lives of those who are touched by autism and disABILITIES. If you would like to donate to help improve the lives of Americans dealing with Autism, please contribute to our fundraising page
– ABOUT BIKE TO THE BEACH –
Bike to the Beach is a community of people who combine biking, purpose, and fun to inspire individuals to overcome obstacles through personal challenge and to inspire the larger community to raise funds and awareness for Autism, the most prevalent developmental disability in the world.
We bike to the beach (100, 50, & 25 mile ride options) in partnership with local non-profit organizations that make a real impact in your neighborhood.
– ABOUT THE NEW YORK EVENT –
Bike to the Beach invites you to join the most fun and most impactful challenge of your life! This beautiful ride to the Long Island seashore is also the best way to make a positive difference right in your own backyard. We only have 100 spots, don’t miss this opportunity!
Our New York autism partners need us all to come together this year. We are striving to beat our fundraising goal of $275,000.00. Help us make the push past 275,000.00 to make this year’s New York Bike to the Beach the best one yet! We are here to empower your community, challenge and help you achieve your goals, and support your fundraising efforts for local partners.
The ride is from NYC to Long Island. You can ride 100, 50 or 25 Miles all finishing at Dockers Waterside Marina & Restaurant in East Quogue, NY.