The New York State Department of Health and the Governor’s Office have released Interim Guidelines for construction activities and the industry during COVID-19. In clarifying these guidelines, we’re now attaching 3 very important links to help you meet Phase One of the Construction Guidelines.
These guidelines apply to:
- Building Equipment Contractors
- Building Finishing Contractors
- Foundation, Structure, and Building Exterior Contractors
- Highway, Street and Bridge Construction
- Land Subdivision
- Nonresidential Building Construction
- Residential Building Construction
- Utility System Construction
- The first is a summary of guidelines. It contains both mandatory and recommended best practices. – Download here.
- The second link is the interim Guidance for Construction Activities During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency – You must read and follow a link at the end of the document affirming that you have read and understand the guidelines. – Download here…
- The third link is a safety plan template that you may use. Download it here…
Here is the link to the Interim Guidelines released 5/13/20: – Click here
Please note that at the end of the Interim Guidelines there is a link to a Business Affirmation which is to be completed to confirm compliance with the NY Forward reopening guidance.
Here is the link to the Business Affirmation document: – Click here
Please know that we will continue to update you as we gain more clarity on these guidelines. Please call us at 212- 825-1205 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Cahill Strategies is a construction solutions firm specializing in government and communications crisis problem-solving.
Kristin Senese, Vice President
In managing our firms Construction Practice which represents some of the largest developers, construction management firms, general contractors and subs, Kristin solves some of the most complex problems when dealing with city agencies and public utilities.
- OSHA 30
- Licensed NYC DOB Class 1 Filing Representative
More about Kristin Senese…
Cahill Welcomes Bob D’Alessio
Robert “Bobby” D’Alessio, is a former New York City Department of Buildings Senior Executive Director of Construction Safety. Mr. D’Alessio’s focus is predominately in the areas of construction code and safety analysis for our clients’ major new building and renovation projects in the New York City and surrounding regions.
As Cahill Strategies’ Construction Code and Safety Consultant, Bob brings an unparalleled level of knowledge and practical experience to our growing construction solutions practice area.
More about Bob D’Alessio…