New York Construction Solutions
Cahill Strategies, LLC. is comprised of a seasoned team of government relations strategists who work intricately with all levels of government agencies, public utilities, and community groups to further their clients’ projects within the New York City construction industry. Our team understands how to solve your problems and move your projects forward with a seamless service delivery model. We navigate the complexities of the political landscape and have direct relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders.
Cahill Strategies has experience representing large general contractors, construction management firms, owners, and developers. A key to our success is our vast network of decision makers that we have the ability to reach on your behalf. Additionally, our team is involved in the legislative and regulatory processes at the Federal, State, and Local levels which affect the construction industry in New York State, New York City, and surrounding regions. We possess the knowledge of industry standards and trends, along with key relationships that will bring your projects to fruition.
Our construction practice area includes, but is not limited to, the following professional services:
- Liaison with elected officials and stakeholders i.e.: NYC Mayor, NYC Council and respective council committees, NYC Community Boards, NYS Senate, NYS Assembly, US Congressional and Senate representatives, regional County Executives, Town Supervisors, Town Council, and Local Legislators;
- Liaison with regulatory agencies i.e.: NYC Department of Building (DOB), NYC Department of Transportation (DOT), NYS Department of Finance, NYC Department of Finance, Environmental Control Board (OATH / ECB), NYC Department of Design and Construction, Department of Environmental Protection, FDNY and OSHA;
- Liaison with public utilities i.e.: ConEd, National Grid, Time Warner, Verizon, Water Departments, and PSEG;
- Facilitator of demo and building applications and permits in support of expeditor;
- Facilitating the rescinding of partial and full Stop Work Orders;
- Negotiating and reducing OATH / ECB, DOT, and DOB fines with the NYC or NYS Department of Finance;
- Liaison with Community Boards for project support and approval;
- Facilitation of Liquor Licenses i.e.: Neighborhood canvassing and licensing process;
- Grassroots outreach and communication campaigns that require community support i.e.: Community groups and boards, business groups and leaders, neighboring property owners.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Cahill Welcomes Bob D’Alessio
Robert “Bobby” D’Alessio, is a former New York City Department of Buildings Senior Executive Director of Construction Safety. Mr. D’Alessio’s focus is predominately in the areas of construction code and safety analysis for our clients’ major new building and renovation projects in the New York City and surrounding regions.
As Cahill Strategies’ Director of Construction Code and Safety, Bobby brings an unparalleled level of knowledge and practical experience to our growing construction solutions practice area.
Receive Construction Updates
Long Island Headquarters
532 Broadhollow Road
Melville, NY 11747
New York City
125 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
878 Old Albany Shaker Road
Latham, NY 12110
1444 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33132