Cahill Strategies, LLC. is a full-service government relations services firm that offers non-profit clients a unique approach, which encompasses traditional government relations with communications and advocacy on behalf of our clients.
The firm possesses tremendous experience in the non-profit sector representing a variety of clients from special education, to early childcare learning institutions, to non-profit programs for adults and children with developmental disabilities, to museums.
We are skilled in helping our clients navigate the procurement process, write and submit grants, obtain funding from both, the public and the private sector, and expand their revenue opportunities. Our services include assistance in obtaining program and service approval from federal, state, and local agencies, building and site approval, education advocacy, and legislative bill tracking. We tailor our strategy to each client, providing a unique approach for every client. At Cahill Strategies, we work tirelessly to put our clients in the best position to succeed.
Specifically, we provide:
- Grant writing;
- Funding procurement from the public and private sector;
- Developing policy strategy;
- Legislative monitoring and analysis;
- Obtaining program and service approval from federal, state, and local agencies;
- Building and site approval;
- Education advocacy;
- Legislative bill tracking;
- Supporting or blocking legislation;
- Navigating the governmental budget process;
- Providing updates on the political climate.